AARC toolkit for libraries and library service providers
If you work in a library or a library service provider and you have an interest in learning more about federated access and what it can do for you and your users, then the AARC library toolkit is for you.
Are you not sure what federated access is? Are you still not convinced about the benefits? Or are you not sure what you can do yourself?
The following resources will help you:
- Infosheet: Federated access to library resources for everyone
- Infosheet: Federated access information for libraries
- Training module: Federations 101
- Training module: Library service providers
- Roleplay: Mastering the workflow
Find more information on the AARC website.