Hosted by EGI and CESNET, EGI2022 took place on the 20-22 of September 2022 in Prague. Co-located events were organised on Monday, September 19th and Friday, September 23rd.
Together for Tomorrow - Innovative Computing for Research
The annual EGI conference is widely recognised as the venue that brings together like-minded professionals from the world of science and scientific computing. During EGI2022, we will look towards the future – how will innovative computing services and solutions help to build a better research ecosystem? How can we work towards innovation? And what opportunities are there for new collaborations?
Together for Tomorrow – join us on a journey of turning ideas into reality, recognising the fact that big ideas require collaboration.
EGI2022 consisted of plenary sessions and breakout sessions, posters and demo sessions, and social events to allow learning and networking.
Hosted by EGI and CESNET, EGI2022 took place from September 20th to 23rd 2022. Several co-located events were organised on Monday, September 19th and Friday, September 23rd.
After a long period of travel restrictions, EGI Foundation looks forward to the conference in Prague to meet our partners, project collaborators and user communities in person again. We are delighted to work with CESNET to make it a unique event hosted in a unique and fascinating city, which has been the home already of many memorable EGI Community meetings.
Tiziana Ferrari, Director EGI Foundation
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence: Solutions for data analytics, scientific gateways and innovative AI applications that provide an integrated point of access to European key datasets and computing.
- Compute Continuum: Federated hybrid compute infrastructures and solutions for the convergent use of HTC, HPC, Cloud and Edge.
- Data Spaces and Data Lakes: Federated highly scalable and real-time solutions for distributed data management, processing and analysis.
- EOSC Compute Platform: Success stories, use cases and open science practices related to the provisioning and adoption of compute services in EOSC.
- Policy & Business Models: Developing, Delivering and implementing policy initiatives and business models related to big data science in academia and industry.
- Security, Trust & Identity: Solutions and use cases for federated trust and identity management aiming delivering a trusted environment for data processing and analysis.
Trainings and Workshops
The Virtual Imaging Platform: tutorial on the use and delivery of scientific applications as a...
Infrastructure as code is the process of managing and provisioning computing infrastructures through machine-readable definition...
The tutorial focuses on how to enable user access with the EGI Check-in service using...
The EGI Notebooks service is an environment based on Jupyter and the EGI cloud service...
This tutorial will give an overview of digital identity management with EGI AAI service components...
In this tutorial, the DODAS fundamentals will be presented and will be shown a live...
FitSM is a free and lightweight standards family aimed at enabling effective IT service management...