The EGI Foundation coordinates a number of communication activities and communication channels that can be deployed on behalf of the EGI Community.
The aim is to amplify the dissemination of national or field-specific results to a European and research-wide level. This can be accomplished through the project website, EGI’s publications, the EGI newsfeed, social media channels and representing the community at key events.
Communications at EGI:
- Showcases both the strategic value of the infrastructure for research in Europe and its scientific outputs to the general public, policy makers and potential users.
- Disseminates results and outcomes to maximise impact and added value
- Outreaches to new user communities to maximise uptake of services
- Builds communities between stakeholders to maximise cooperation and synergies
- Establishes EGI as a brand to maximise influence and leadership in the e-Infrastructure landscape
- Supports the EGI community to maximise innovation and impact