What is new in EGI? Today we are publishing the new issue of Inspired – the quarterly newsletter of the European Grid Infrastructure.
The new issue of Inspired is available in PDF format.
In this issue…
- Peter Solagna introduces platform for the long tail of science and the pilot project set up to develop it
- Inspired talks to France Grilles to find out how a database of publications can be deployed to demonstrate impact
- Fotis Psomopoulos and Rafael Jiménez write about the EGI-ELIXIR integration project
- Daniele Bailo writes about the EPOS’ architecture, requirements and areas of collaboration with EGI
- Diego Scardaci writes about the growing FedCloud user community as the use cases reach the 50 mark
- Robert Lovas invites researchers and NGIs to try crowd computing
- The EGI CSIRT team warns cryptocoin miners that eyes are on them
- The registration for the EGI Conference 2015 is open!
- How to participate in the TNC2015