To address questions about researchers’ obligations as a Horizon Europe (HE) grant holder in terms of Open Access to publications and Research Data Management, this workshop will outline those policies. We will present these HE requirements, followed by some time for Q&A. Participants will also be introduced to the main tools and services, including those from OpenAIRE, that provide help to project coordinators and research support staff on the requirements’ compliance.
In addition, this workshop will guide participants on HE data management plans (DMPs), and how to write these through practical examples, following their requirement set by the EC, and which will be made achievable by a better understanding of HE Open Science policies.
- Mandatory and recommended Open Science requirements in HE.
- Compliance with the HE Open Access to publications mandate.
- Managing and sharing Research Data in HE projects.
- Delivering DMPs and reporting publications and datasets in HE.
- Tools and services to support HE projects
- Shanmugasundaram Venkataraman (OpenAIRE)
- Jonathan England (OpenAIRE)