EGI at the EOSC Symposium 2022
Are you joining the EOSC Symposium 2022 in Prague on November 14-17? Then, here are the sessions EGI organises:
This session seeks contributions from any group, project or initiative that has established or is establishing a data space. Talks in this session should provide a general overview of the designing, building, running, and governing data spaces and share best practices in this respect. Practical use cases on different levels demonstrating the value of data spaces for access, combining data from various sources and flexible data processing are also welcome.
When: Monday, 14 November at 1 PM CET
The goal of this session is to inform the EOSC stakeholders about the recent developments of the EOSC Compute Platform, the success stories from the many supported use cases, and the planned way forward. The EOSC stakeholders will have the opportunity to provide feedback and shape its evolution.
When: Monday, 14 November at 5 PM CET
In the exhibition area, you will find EGI at booth number #4 and # 5. There, you will find our colleagues that can tell you anything you want to know about EGI projects and the EOSC-DIH.
Moreover, you will find EGI representatives in other sessions:
- Training & Skills for EOSC: lightning talks, 15 November at 4:00 PM CET
- The EOSC Platform, 16 November at 9:00 AM CET
- EOSC Exchange capabilities (EOSC Future and 07 projects), 16 November at 11:00
- EOSC beyond the research sector: for-profit organisations, public sector organisations, citizen science, 16 November at 11:00
- Contributions to the EOSC MVE beyond EOSC Future and the INFRAEOSC07, 17 November at 9:00
If you want to hear about the use cases supported by EGI-ACE, don’t miss the session Use cases demonstrating the added value of EOSC, 17 November at 9:00 AM CET.