Discover the first draft of the programme, submit your abstract and pre-register!
Call for Abstracts now open!
EGI2022 Call for Abstracts is now open!
EGI2022 will be a special edition! After two virtual events, we are going live again in Prague, September 20-22.
We want to ensure we deliver the greatest value during our face-to-face time and allow as many collaborative working opportunities as possible for all projects and activities within the EGI Community. To complement these sessions and workshops, we are opening a call for lightning talks, demo’s and posters.
Through this form, you will be able to submit your abstract and select your submission type & the topic it relates to.
Call for Abstracts deadline: May 31st 2022
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence: Solutions for data analytics, scientific gateways and innovative AI applications that provide an integrated point of access to European key datasets and computing.
- Compute Continuum: Federated hybrid compute infrastructures and solutions for the convergent use of HTC, HPC, Cloud and Edge.
- Data Spaces and Data Lakes: Federated highly scalable and real-time solutions for distributed data management, processing and analysis
- EOSC Compute Platform: Success stories, use cases and open science practices related to the provisioning and adoption of compute services in EOSC
- Policy & Business Models: Developing, Delivering and implementing policy initiatives and business models related to big data science in academia and industry.
- Security, Trust & Identity: Solutions and use cases for federated trust and identity management aiming delivering a trusted environment for data processing and analysis
- Lightning talk: Give a short (5-8 minutes, with a minimal amount of slides) talk presenting your work or activity. We will group presentations on similar topics in dedicated sessions.
- Poster: Present your project or activity on a poster. The poster will be on display during the entire conference, and you will have the opportunity to present your poster during a dedicated session.
- Demonstration: Showcase your activity or service during a dedicated 30 min session in one of our demonstration rooms