Call for Papers: Supercomputing Asia 2018
Supercomputing Asia (SCA) is an annual supercomputing conference with a key objective of promoting a vibrant and relevant HPC ecosystem in Asian countries. The event will be held from 26 to 29 March 2018 in Singapore, at the Resorts World Convention Centre.
The technical programme of SCA18 consists of four tracks:
- Application, algorithms & libraries
- Programming system software
- Architecture, network/communications & management
- Data, storage & visualisation
- Abstract submissions due: 2 December 2017
- Paper submissions due: 9 December 2017
- Notification of acceptance: 5 February 2017
- Camera-ready papers due: 12 February 2017
See more information on the event.