Webinar: The EGI Notebooks service
The webinar “EGI Notebooks for interactive data analysis using EGI storage and compute services” will take place on Tuesday, 19 March from 15:00 to 16:00 (Europe/Amsterdam).
Notebooks is a browser-based tool for interactive analysis of data using EGI storage and compute services. The EGI Notebooks environment provides users with notebooks where they can combine text, mathematics, computations and rich media output. EGI Notebooks is a multi-user service and can scale to multiple servers based on the EGI Cloud Compute service.
This webinar will introduce the key features of the EGI Notebooks service, particularly:
- Easy access based on user authentication through EGI Check-In using institutional (eduGAIN) or social media accounts (e.g.: Google, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Graphical environment to write and run code, analyse and visualise data.
- Persistent storage associated to each user, available in the notebooks environment.
- Customisable with new notebook environments, expose any existing notebooks to your users.
- Leverage on the EGI e-Infrastructure cloud compute and storage resources to run the notebooks.
- Sharing of notebooks through Binder for Open Science.