This interactive workshop will help you to understand the importance of a community to grow your startup. Your community will act as a collaboration ecosystem and also as a support mechanism to grow your start-up step by step, with consistency and a strong foundation.
Speaker: Jara Pascual (Collabwith)
- Definition of a community for an innovative startup
- How to build a baseline and strategy for a community
- How to promote the community with a social media strategy even if you host your community somewhere else.
- Basics of marketing and social media
- How to sustain the community to grow your innovative business
- Create a plan for your startup organization to ensure a community building approach
The training covers the following topics:
- Innovation Ecosystem engagement
- Governance, role definition and facilitate collaboration.
- Identify other networks, flagship for smart connectivity use in several services.
- Set expectations and boundaries for innovation, and long term requirements for collaboration, research and innovation.
- Provide the possibility to cooperate, share information to find the right partners.
- Support the ecosystem / community to innovate, to understand their needs for innovation and how to be