the 12th edition of the Iberian Grid Conference will take place in the Benasque Center for Sciences from the 25th to the 29th of September.
IBERGRID 2023 will focus on topics related to the development of quality software for research, integration quality and adoption of services, applications and digital twins to support cutting-edge research. A special session on the integration of Data Spaces is also foreseen.
- 19th June - 18th August - Call for abstracts https://indico.lip.pt/event/1543/abstracts/
- 3rd July - 8th September - Registration will be handled by the Centro de Ciencias (at the Centro de Ciencias de Benasque web site) which will also offer transportation from Barcelona airport to Benasque by bus.
- 25th - 29th September - Conference
- (a) Cooperation between Iberian research communities
- (b) Research applications in advanced Digital Infrastructures
- (c) Development of innovative software services
- (d) R&D for computing services, networking, and data-driven science
- (e) Quality of software, services and data
- (f) Design and implementation of digital twins
- (g) Enabling and fostering Open Science adoption
- (h) Development, implementation and operation of Data Spaces
- (i) Datacenter and digital infrastructures development and status reporting
Information will be updated on https://www.ibergrid.eu/2023-ibergrid-benasque/