EOSC DIH Bootcamp consists of 2 tracks:
Pitch training session
Trainer: David Pickett (Best3Minutes)
This pitch training session is designed to help members of the companies, startups, spin-off and in general members of the EOSC DIH community improve their ability to deliver concise and effective pitches. Participants will learn how to create a compelling pitch that effectively communicates their message, captures the attention of their audience, and motivates action. Through interactive exercises and personalized feedback, participants will develop and refine their pitch delivery skills, including tone, pace, body language, and use of visual aids. By the end of this training session, participants will have the tools and confidence to deliver winning pitches that achieve their desired outcomes.
The objective of this pitch training session is to offer companies, SMEs, startups, spin-offs and other members of the EOSC DIH community some guidelines and on-hands training to:
- Refining the Pitch, developing a clear and concise message that effectively communicates the value proposition, target market, and business model of the startup or spin-off.
- Improving Communication Skills, developing effective presentation skills, using appropriate body language, and learning how to respond to questions and objections from potential investors or customers.
- Enhancing Investor Appeal, identifying the key factors that investors are looking for in a startup and tailoring the pitch to meet those expectations.
- Identifying Potential Partners, presenting their ideas to a broader audience, startups and spin-offs can attract the attention of individuals or organizations that may be interested in working with them.
- Increasing Confidence, helping to overcome any nervousness or anxiety that they may feel when presenting their ideas to potential investors or customers.
User Experience workshop
Trainer: Adam Sipowicz (APROCO)
This workshop on the user experience of the private sector as users of the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) aims to bring together stakeholders from academia, industry, and the public sector, to discuss and exchange ideas on how to improve the user experience of private sector users on the EOSC platform.
Through interactive sessions, participants will share their experiences and challenges in using the EOSC platform, as well as explore best practices and strategies for enhancing user experience. The workshop will also provide insights into the unique needs and requirements of private sector users, and how they can be better integrated into the EOSC ecosystem.
The objectivesof this workshop on user experience of the private sector as users of the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) are:
- To understand the specific needs and requirements of private sector as users of the EOSC platform.
- To identify and address the challenges and barriers that private sector may face when using the EOSC platform.
- To explore best practices and strategies for improving the user experience of private sector on the EOSC platform.
- To foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between academia, industry, and the public sector in the development of the EOSC platform.
- To provide feedback and recommendations to inform the future development of the EOSC platform, with a focus on improving the user experience of private sector users.
- To raise awareness and promote the use of the EOSC platform among private sector users, and to encourage their active participation in the EOSC ecosystem.