EGI wishes you Happy Holidays!
As 2016 draws to an end, we want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and the best wishes for 2017!
Among the presents under the tree, we would like to highlight a few research stories made possible this year thanks to the EGI community.
Have a look at the selection:
- Belle II: Finding the balance between matter and antimatter
- H.E.S.S.: a window to the high energy universe
- CTA: the world’s leading gamma-ray observatory
- What happened during the Amatrice earthquake?
- A new method to image a molecule’s electrostatic forces
- When did whales and dolphins become adapted to life underwater?
- Modelling bacterial iron piracy from plant proteins
A big thank you to the EGI crew for all their efforts in 2016 and we look forward to new challenges in 2017! Happy Holidays!