UA-BITP is the Bogolyubov Institute for Theoretical Physics in Kyiv, Ukraine
Bogolyubov Institute for Theoretical Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine is a leading scientific center in fundamental problems of theoretical, mathematical, and computational physics.
The main research fields dealt with in the Institute are:
- theory of nuclei and nuclear reactions
- quantum field theory
- theory of elementary particles and relativistic astrophysics
- theory of solid state and theoretical biophysics
- theory of condensed matter physics
- biophysics of macromolecules
- plasma theory
- mathematical methods and computational modelling in theoretical physics
UNG (Ukrainian National Grid)
- List of ARC resources: http://ung.in.ua/resourses_arc/
- List of gLite resources: http://ung.in.ua/resourses_glite/
Join the EGI Federation!
Join a federation of committed organisations aiming to deliver open solutions for advanced computing and data analytics in research and innovation.
Let's talk. Or meet in person
This page will help you to get in touch with us about anything
The EGI Foundation
Science Park 140
1098 XG Amsterdam
Phone: +31 (0)20 89 32 007