EUHubs4Data is setting up a European federation of Big Data Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs), with the ambition of becoming a reference instrument for data-driven cross-border experimentation and innovation, and support the growth of European SMEs and start-ups in a global Data Economy.
EGI Foundation Role in the Project
EGI leads the WP on “Federation of data sources and datasets” as well as a task within it “Data federation, data sharing and data platforms” and also leads the dissemination and communication task. In addition, EGI is actively part of several activities across the project such as federation model development, DIH and private sector community building, cross-border experiments and training programme as well as driving the project online presence.
- Catalogue of data sources and data driven services
- Federation of data driven DIHs
- Data driven innovative experiments
- Models/strategies for the federation evolution
- Impact and dissemination plans
- Cooperation framework
- Common training programme
- Ethical and level framework
Relevance for EGI:
The EGI DIH is part of the DIH federation and the EGI technical services part of the catalogue.