EGI Check-in is a proxy service that operates as a central hub to connect federated Identity Providers (IdPs) with EGI service providers. Check-in allows users to select their preferred IdP so that they can access and use EGI services in a uniform and easy way.
- Enables multiple federated authentication sources using different technologies
- Increased productivity and security
- Federated in eduGAIN as a service provider, publishing REFEDS RnS and Sirtfi compliance
- User registration portal to allow accounts-linking
- Combines user attributes originating from various authoritative sources (IdPs and attribute provider services) and delivers them to the connected EGI service providers in a transparent way.
TRL 8: System complete and qualified.
See Check-in privacy notice to learn how personal data are processed when using this service.
Are you wondering if this service can help solving your challenges? Are you a user and seek support?
Secure and user-friendly federated authentication and authorization. EGI Solution....
Instructions, manuals and community resources
This documentation focuses on using the service.
Webinar: The EGI AAI Check-In service for scientific communities
Information for Service Providers
Brochure about the Check-in Service (2017).